Crowbar Sydney is on the hunt for a full-time head cook/chef and some casual cooks for our new kitchen. We are looking for legends with previous experience and proven ability to keep up. If the below sounds like you or someone you know, get in touch!
- Driven, self-motivated and hardworking.
- A high level of personal hygiene and understanding of food safety in a fast paced kitchen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with a positive attitude.
- Comfortable cooking meat, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Willing to learn and grow within the Crowbar family.
- A range of availability across weekdays, weekends and evenings.
- Monitoring stock, estimating consumption and ordering from suppliers. (head cook/chef)
- Training kitchen staff in maintaining recipe standards and preparation procedures. (head cook/chef)
- Creating and suggesting new menu items, i.e. seasonal or trending. (head cook/chef)
Bonus points for a current NSW RSA, Food Safety Supervisor accreditation and any other relevant qualifications. Interstate applicants are also encouraged to apply if you think you are the legend for us!
Please email [email protected] with the below to apply:
- Personalised Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Which position you are applying for
- Availability across a 7 day roster